Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Fisrt I would like too welcome you too my blog, so thank you for coming! Secondly, if you are a member of a police force, any street racing that I do is on my computer, because I am 13, don't have a car, and I live in a town of about 1500 people in Northern Vermont, so there is nobody too race. I know somebody will be wondering what the 'AMG' in amgracer means. AMG is basicly an in-house tuning company for Mercedes. Essentially AMG takes a car that Mercedes has built and makes it faster and handle better. Most of the stuff you will see on my blog is my own reviews for various vidio games, please comment but only refer too me as AR or Racer or something just not my real name. Thanks once again for coming too my blog.

1 comment:

Paul said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.