Monday, August 07, 2006


Standing on my deck

One minute walk

End of the day.

The home of the stig. Not whole lot happening around here, but I am up for moderatorship on those EA forums I'm always talking about :)

In other news, Had tornado warnings here today. There was a severe thinderstorm (with rotation!) about 15 miles away with the core headed straight at me at 30 mph. As such I spent a couple hours in the basement with my 3 dogs and two cats, otherwise alone. It was interesting

Anyway, the storm amounted too some rain and a bit of thunfer, nothing near the 60 mph wind, nickel size hail, and tornadoes that were talked about....whew.

Blogger needs emoticons...I just realised that.

16 comments:

Nat said...

A real tornado? Cool. There was one here last year....one day before I moved here!!

Just my luck!

stig said...

With m luck it would be the day after I moved there, but it would destroy everything.

There wasn't one here, the storm pretty much died and went south of me at the last minute. Apparently one was spotted though...

Anonymous said...

Cool Blog Stig

stig said...

Whoa!!! drif3r's here?

lol, Wasn't expecting that, anyway, come back when ya can!!

Anonymous said...

Sure i be dropping in from time to time :)

stig said...

Alright, good!

Spunky Trunks said...

Respect Stigger.

You need to type more.

Your drum rules man, great views.

I got nothing but buildings.

Nat said...

Where have you gone, young Stig?

You're as bad as me for flitting off!

Come back soon....

Nat said...

Ok. Is there someone we can contact about your disappearance?

Am thinking CSI or SVU or MRI or something.

Hope you're ok....

Nat said...

Stig, Where are you?

Four months without a post?

Not even I'm that slack!

Come back...

Anonymous said...

Yeah come on Stiggler!!!

We're beginning to worry you were caught in a tornado.

Spread the love!

stig said...

HA ha, sorry...I've almost forgotten this place existed....it's all dusty. *Coughs* I don't know why i haven't posted, but I will soon. I hope.

Nat said...

Phew, glad you're ok.

Was almost worried then.

Welcome back young slack-arse!

Anonymous said...

Me too!

Thank cheese you're ok!

Tell us things you busy bee.

Anonymous said...

DUDE!!!

You are starting to cheese me off!

Get back on here and blog!!!!

It's been four months and we need to see snow!

If you don't post soon I'm gonna hunt you down and give you a chinese burn!

stig said...

Hahaha, Don't worry....I need to see snow too, cuz I sure as hell don't have any.

I'll try to get around to it today....really.