Saturday, April 01, 2006

Dreams: OK this is going too be a quick one. I had this very very odd dream last night that was kind of a cross between The Broker, by John Grisham and Half-leave 2 (game). So I was in prison for stealing 38 cents from the multi-billion dollar a year company that I worked for. So I was in prison when I suddenly woke up with somebody telling me too come on and get up. So I did. He loaded me into his car and we drove off too some grimy old, abandoned industrial park type thing where I was told too stick close too this guy (I don't remember his name). I went exploring and found my school not far away where there was this new swing that went really high. Somebody went over the bar. Now I was back at the industrial park where I went too sleep. Next day I awoke way out in the middle of a busy shipping lane. I swam back too the park, buy I had too go fast in order too dodge the incoming ships. I got back and watched the sun set, that's really the only thing that this place had goin' for it was it's sunsets, they're incredible. Again the next day I awoke in the middle of the bay, watching the incredible sunrise. It was all brightish shades of pink and purple, dotted with lots of small clouds. I swam back, almost getting hit by a huge barge and started crying, missing my wife and 3 kids. Then I woke up. That was really weird.

No comments: