Wednesday, April 05, 2006

IT Was Mr. Katt In The Livingroom With The Clock!
Well I'm back from being sick and a few things have happened. Number one, I passed the 200 hit mark, or so says my counter. I have made progress in Need For Speed Most Wanted, I was stuck at one point for a long time but have since overcome that obstical...thatnks people who gave me tips at EA.com.









This morning I was awaken with a rather loud "clank". I went too the livingroom too find one of my cats standing in the ribble of a potted plant crime scene, complete with at weapon...the clock. I've got the pics above

3 comments:

Nat said...

Don't listen to him Stig. You'll never make money that way!

Like the cheeky cat though. I hope you didn't tell him off too much?

Cats will...

Spunky Trunks said...

Yeah, listen to Nat! She wise girl!
If I need extra money I just do a bit of window cleaning!

respect to the cat though. Cat's rule.

stig said...

Yeah...like they all say "if it sounds too good too be true...it is". Normally I'd say that cats and dogs were even, but I just found out that I happen too be allergic too my 3 dogs.