Wednesday, February 01, 2006

MP3 Players:
I've been shopping for an MP3 player recently. Now I know what they mean by complicated market. Here are my problems at the moment:1) ipods are way too expensive. 2) I don't trust used electronics from people that I don't know. I had narrowed it down to to 2 choices, then I started reading reviews. Option number one: inoi 20 gb thing ($159). 5 star average review, but playlists are limited to 100 songs each (nowhere near enough) and you can't search through music via artist, genre, title ect. Option number 2, Creative Labs 20 gb thing ($209). People say that buttons screw up a few months after purchase, the headphones are trash, the software is useless, it has unlabeled buttons. I know exactly which one I want, but they don't make it anymore. I want a 20 gb Dell. I know from experience that it's easy to use. Playlists = whatever you want it to be, all kinds of good stuff. Except to get one I have to go used...typical.

No comments: