Sunday, February 26, 2006

Finally got to go snowmobiling this weekend!!! I did something like 175 miles on my '05 Ski-Doo MXZ. Technically it's not mine but it's easier to say that it is. For the most part it was uneventful but there was a slight mishap. While stopping on the side of the trail for lunch (hot-dogs) a person that we were riding with rear-ended my uncle. No injuries, just a bent bumper and mud-flap-mount thing for my uncle and a broken bumper and hood for the other guy.

As far as other stuff that's happened in the past few days, one of my dogs ate (yes ate) my USB flash drive. For those who don't know it's an external hard drive that you plug in to your USB port and store many things on. Mine had music, videos, pictures, and a ten page book that I had to write for school (it's also on both mine and my parent's computers). I was playing with Moose (dog) and it fell out of my pocket. Moose'll eat absolutley anything he can get in his mouth, that has so far included such things as rocks, wood, feathers, the cats litter-box contents, and many many other random things. Anyway it fell out of my pocket and he ate it. I was sitting inside when I realised I didn't have it. I went to his pen and found two pieces of black plastic. That's it. All the metal stuff is gone. Hopefully he'll have 128mb more memory so he might just do something I tell him too. I doubt it though.

4 comments:

Holly said...

i cant believe he ate it! If I had a dog I would call him Moose hence my nickname Moo!

stig said...

Out of curiosity, how did you earn this nickname?

Anonymous said...

Oh man he ate it,WOW!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh man he ate it,WOW!!!