Monday, March 20, 2006


Finally got my hands on The Sims 2 Nightlife. Best chunk of change I've spent in ohh about two weeks since I got my MP3 player. Surprised I didn't post about that....anyway It's really cool. Finallly cars, no more taxis, many more cool features, like downtown with reastraunts, bowling alleys, nightclubs, all kinds of cool stuff. I haven't had it for long but if I have another dry streak in the posting world, it might be helpful.
In other news, I got an MP3 player!! I don't care if I already said that. It's a 20 GB DELL, exactly what I wanted, and I love it!! Went snowmobiling Sunday, 92 miles, twas quite good once you got out of town and into the middle of nowhere. Even got a pic of me.
I know I've mentioned that I had too write a book for school, well I finally finished that. Well I'm out of things too say now...back in another week, hopefully sooner.

2 comments:

Paul said...

And to think the darn thing broke.

stig said...

Dammit man! Just talk like you normally do!! It's frickin' weird listening too you saying "darn"!!!