Wednesday, March 22, 2006




It's about time!!! Yes we, the Americans, have finally built a good, no, awsome car!! The standard Ford GT is a pretty good car, but now there's a convertible version, called the GTX1. It's kind of like the Lamborghini Murcielago. The standard version is very good, but when a convertible got brought out it just blows your mind away (mine anyway). It just looks, better and it's more interesting. Sure performance is comprimised a bit but who cares?? You can't really maximise your 200+ mph drop-top supercar anywhere, can you? Anyway, I don't have many details about the car, but I do have pictures, and I want it. Unfortunatly there's only one, that makes it even harder too get, also rare. That's good for coolness. It's got the same 5.7 liter V8 pumping out 550 bhp. The sticker price here is $149, 000 (about £84,600) The intereior's a bit odd, but people'll be looking at hte outside anyway so it doesn't matter. There's a company that's going too start selling conversions so your GT can become a convertible. They aren't cheap though. I should point out that Foed is currently in survival mode (they lost something like $3 billion last year in porfits) and the GT is being dropped in September. Right, bed with stig.

2 comments:

Joe said...

I saw your comment on Cabel's site about the Nintendo DS vs. the PSP, and my personal experience is that the DS rocks the PSP's face off. Sure, the PSP can play video's, but the games for it are not very diverse, at least, not yet. The only reason, in my opinion, to get a PSP would be for its ability to play videos and mp3s, otherwise, go with the DS. Oh, and get Metroid Hunters. Such a good game.

Joe said...

Hey, by the way, nice blog. Its good to see a young'n with a sense of grammer. That said, I know when I was 15/14, I wrote like a chimp. In fact, three monkeys with typewriters could write a better essay faster than me.