Monday, March 06, 2006




I'm very annoyed right now. SAAB (my favorite sensible car maker) made a really cool prototype car. It's called the Aero X, it does 0-62 in 4.9 seconds, pushed and oulled there by all wheel drive and a 400bhp twin-turbo V6. It has no door or windshield pillars to give the driver 180 degree vision. Instead of regular doors most of the car opens up to let you in.
So why am I annoyed then> Sounds like a great car and a great way to get rid of the rather boring image that SAAB has. Why am I annoyed....it'll never be built. COME ON!!!

6 comments:

Holly said...

Street, whats with the name change?

Holly said...

Street, whats with the name change?

Spunky Trunks said...

Why the name change bro?

Do prototypes ever get built?

HAs it snowed yet?

[I am question man!]

stig said...

Spunky, They do get built but not a lot of them make it into production. Many times (like this one) it'll be just to show off what kind of things a company can do. It actually dumped 15 inches of snow on friday night.
Moo and Spunky, To tell you the truth I don't really know why I changed my name. It just felt like a good time for a change I guess.

Holly said...

Indeed! Name change it is then! Think I'll stick to Moo though!

stig said...

Although Spunky, for the past two days it's been 55 degrees and raining...that 15 inches is now watery slush with the occasional snowbank...that's the kind of winter it's been.